This privacy statement outlines how personal information is handled by Peak Consulting and applies to the use of the Peak Consulting website at peak-consulting.com.au
All personal information collected by Peak Consulting is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. We will only record your email address if you send us a message. Your personal information will be used for the purposes for which you have provided it and your email address will not be added to a mailing list unless you ask us to do so. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose or disclose it to another person except where it is necessary for the performance of Peak Consulting's functions, where otherwise authorised or required by law or with your consent.
Note: When you send Peak Consulting an email, or submit feedback using the feedback form, the content as it is transferred across the Internet may not be secure. Contact us by telephone, facsimile or post if you have concerns about the security of your message.
When you look at this website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information:
- the user's server address,
- the user's top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.),
- the date and time of visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
Reasons for Collecting Data
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
- website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches;
- enhancement of the website to the user's needs; and
- research and development.
- Identified data can only be re-disclosed to the user if the user provides the unique request session number. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise its authority to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
Changes to this statement
Changes will be made to this Privacy statement as required when new policies or services are introduced.
Related legal information
Peak Consulting directs users to its disclaimer in relation to the use of the Peak Consulting website.